First time I tried Nando's chicken...this is a dinner with my friends~ We ordered and it's a delivery... When i heard we want to eat Nando's, all the question marks pop out from my head..."What is that?"...haha...i am so lousy!!! This also don't know, i m totally out of date~ Then we go online and check the menu...wooow!!! It got quite many things, got chickens, burgers, sidelines, etc.. and we can choose our own favorite. There is peri-o-meter, that is the level of the hotness of the sauce~ Haha..I am a chili lover!!! So, i picked the hottest sauce it has, it's extra-hot-peri peri!!!
#peri-o-meter#
Haha...when i chose this favour, my friends (double A - Alvin&Agnes) kept persuading me not to choose this, it's hot until cannot be swallowed~ "Seriously very HOT!!!!!!!!". I hesitate a while, then i bothered them, i had set up my mind that i want this. I WANT THIS!!!! I wanna have a try how hot it is~
Huh?? Chicken only??? Of course not!!! We want have some rice, then i went back and cook some rice with my rice cooker~ hehe... Then the ordered is being delivered, and the delivery was about 45 minutes after the order. I was damn hungry that time~ Finally, the delivery has arrived. We went to Sheng's house to have a party!!! Bringing my rice cooker along, we reached Sheng's house with Yiting & Jhii Lien inside~ haha... The arrival of the Nando's chicken making them hungry with the aroma of the chicken from the boxes~ "Sorry, we are late~"
Yeah, after taking some photos, we started our delivery food~ We ate with rice & with 100plus as our only drink!!!








Haha...Its sauce is quite special, but its chicken ok ok only~ not so good and not so bad~ The chicken i ordered was small and the Extra-Hot-Peri peri was a cheat!!! It's not spicy one, may be this kinda spicy level for me is too low!!! I think i should choose the Extra-extra-hot-peri peri!!! :D

-Nando's Malaysia-
-delivery dinner-
participants:
...Elvin, Alvin, Jhii, Sheng, Agnes, Yiting...
-02Nov2010-
-Angkasa Condo C19-08-
No comments:
Post a Comment